This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Courthouse Edited 1


  • Marriage Licenses
  • Honorable Discharge Records DD-214
  • Land Survey Monument Records
  • Real Estate Recordings

– We ask that anyone applying for Marriage License arrive by 4pm.

Slope County has Indexed documents on NDRIN from 8/1/2000 to the present time.  In our office, we are fully copied to the computer from 1/1/1972 forward. We are adding to those documents every day.

NDRIN is the North Dakota Recorders Information Network. You can subscribe to this service and search records for most of the counties in North Dakota.

Our office accepts e-recording for all documents that do not transfer land. We accept credit cards, checks or money orders for recording fees. For a list of recording requirements and fees please see this document.

Our office will do limited searches for specific documents. Anything over the first half hour will be charged at $35 an hour. We are not certified abstractors and cannot do title search. We are not allowed to give you forms to fill out for documents or give you legal advice.

Homestead records can be obtained online at GloRecords.BLM.Gov or call us for copies.

Quick Links

Contact Information

Slope County Recorder
206 S Main
Amidon, ND 58620
Phone: 701-879-6275

Recorder/Clerk of Court
Cindy Ornsbey